Lunareclipse

Fishes are cuddly
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I learned a very valuable lesson today. Always pay attention and double check when you order something. I ordered some fish food for my fishes. Here's what I thought I ordered. 1.5 oz pellet food, 2.5 oz flake food, 1 16 oz cyclopese, and 1 6 oz mega marine angel food. What I got at my door today. 1.5 kg pellet food, 2.5 kg flake food, 16 16oz cyclopese, and 6 6oz mega marine angel. That is a lot of food. The pellet food was almost 3 lbs and the flake food was 5 1/2 lbs. So remember, always pay attention!!!

tenMann2

y is it floating?
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I learned a very valuable lesson today. Always pay attention and double check when you order something. I ordered some fish food for my fishes. Here's what I thought I ordered. 1.5 oz pellet food, 2.5 oz flake food, 1 16 oz cyclopese, and 1 6 oz mega marine angel food. What I got at my door today. 1.5 kg pellet food, 2.5 kg flake food, 16 16oz cyclopese, and 6 6oz mega marine angel. That is a lot of food. The pellet food was almost 3 lbs and the flake food was 5 1/2 lbs. So remember, always pay attention!!!

that's a lot of food, but didn't you realize when you was ordering the cost of food?

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
tumblr_leatgjGaTL1qbhie6.gif

Lunareclipse

Fishes are cuddly
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
lol. I ordered it all. All Ryan did was pay for it. He was a good Ryan. He was just following my instructions. Although he should have said something about the price. Fish food for our severely understocked tank should not cost $211.00

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: