mshur

Rating - 99.3%
294   2   1
ive been using prodibio for 3 years,but recently tried bio-pellets and after killing some of my corals i went back to prodibio+ vinegar.. most corals recovered ,but some still suffering from that crap..

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
I have the Biodigest.4 vials left but stopped using it.Did nothing except screw up the Bacteria in my tank.It's better to use this in a bigger tank rather than a Nano.I'm using my Tropic Marin Bio Actif salt instead.The Vials are yours for the taking in exchange for anything except Xenia and GSP.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've used the reef and the freshwater products. Years ago at MACNA the owner (I forget his name) gave me a bunch of supplies to start our store systems at the time and the freshwater stuff seemed to work great, never had any real losses and the fish looked amazing. I didn't really notice anything with the reef additives though. I've spoken to a few people about this and I know of a few stores that used it and liked it. I'd give it my vote.

The people I know that used it did have larger tanks so I would have to agree with Zany. I didn't really like the ampoules they give you because it's hard to get correct doses but I guess that's a result of them wanting to keep it usable for as long as possible mixed with some marketing.

kakado

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
biotim-biodigest every 14 days

+1, been using it for past 6 months, yet to see a cyno outbreak, have hair algae, but only in overflow and on one rock which must be leaching phos. Use one Bioptim at beginning of the month and one digest at middle of the month. In South Africa I have never heard a bad thing about this product, might me a bit pricy but I will not run my tank without it. Going to start bio pellets in a phosban 150 reactor this weekend.

Go for it, just buy in bulk, much cheaper that way, you could even post that you want this product, could have reefers in your area who have stopped using it and get it fit a steel.

Agreed that this is for larger set ups, mine is 540 lt, not sure what that is in gallons, but standard 4 foot setup.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I heard good things about it .a speaker at one of the lira meets is using it and recommends prodibio I always wanted to try it I'm running pellets now and truly beloved they do absolutely nothing I may switch ova to prodibio .who's got the best pricing it is kinda expensive

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: