tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Tom, did you pick one up yet?

spoke with the owner/inventor of the genesis and was very impressed with the system. i am sold on the idea.
unfortunately did not get one yet. life got in the way. the summer had come and gone, my son went off to school, etc.
still i couldn't find the perfect size holding tanks. i pm'd jeff (customking) for a quote on custom acrylic holding tanks but haven't yet heard from him.
everything is planned out. need to get some acrylic holding tanks made and i'm in business.

Mike's Reef

Experienced Reefer
Genesis Renew Pro

Tom

Let me know what you find out about acrylic holding tanks. I am interested in Genesis also. Can we get a deal if we buy two units.

Mike's Reef

Experienced Reefer
Genesis Renew Pro

Got the Genesis Renew Pro and Storm Pro with pumps bundle. It is simply an awesome machine. I have to admit not having to manually do water changes takes some getting used to. I set my Renew to do 3 gallon water changes daily. I am using the S2 mode on the Storm per Kevin at Genesis Reef System recommendation. So far my parameters are very stable and tank looks great. It is an awesome piece of equipment. Easy to install. I highly recommend Genesis Reef Systems Renew and Storm.

BTW, the customer service at Genesis is also very good. I had a few questions after the install. Sent an email and within minutes had a response. They are very knowledgable and provide great customer service.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: