Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came in! We had a really great turnout and a bunch of very positive reviews! We look forward to being your go-to Aquarium Store, mostly focusing on HEALTHY livestock, a wide selection of fish and corals and tons of dry goods. We will be stocking up on livestock over the next month or so until we are at capacity. Also, we will be planning a grand opening approximately one month from now with discounts on everything in the store, smokehouse grill from Mamaroneck will be catering the event and we will have a bunch of company reps on hand to answer questions about products or anything you might want to ask. We will post the date ASAP!

JustAnt

Experienced Reefer
Beautiful store .... A+ Can't wait to go back. I'm so luckily I can walk to your store...that means I'll be there often .

Agreed a terrific local store! Sean frag some gsp for me off a larger colony and I picked up a royal gramma to. The store is large and bright. Service is friendly and fast. Still in full ramp up mode. I look forward to getting some frags there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: