Gills Aquarium has received a ton of new clownfish including Longfin clowns!

Tomorrow (Saturday) we will be having a one day sale on all clowns, 25% off when you mention this post!

List of clowns we currently have in stock:
Frostbite Flurry
Frostbite chilled
Wyoming White
Orange Skunk
Black Ocellaris
Tomato clown
Maroon Clowns
Orange Skunk IrianJaya
Vivid Fancy
Mocha
Snowflake Clown
Orange ocellaris
Fancy LONGFIN Clowns!
Allardi clowns
Red Sea two band clowns
Fire Clowns
Blackfoot Clowns
Sebae Clowns
Midnight Black Clowns
Domino Clowns
"Fancy" Snowflakes
Picasso Clowns
Clarki Clowns
Misbar Percula Clowns
Goldstripe Maroon Clowns
Large black misbar Clowns
True Percula
"Extreme" Snowflakes
Black ocellaris
Gold nugget maroons!

Also, we will be closed Sunday for Easter, have a great weekend everyone!

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Wow , Gill's has one of the best selection of clown fish I seen. They from SA and they were all beautiful. I picked up a pair of Allardi . Thanks again Sean and Happy Easter to you and your family. They will be close for Easter but if your into clownfish I recommend a visit . Don't forget Westchester meeting will be at Gill's this Thursday ..

Last edited:

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Nice. I'll have Pat check it out for me since I'm away on vacation. My idea situation would be to have a orange and a yellow belly one. Both eating and healthy of course
Do you have a idea of what sizes you have coming in? I prefer a 2-3,3-4 inch

Hey, I specifically tried to get you a bonded pair of the gold stripes but was unable to find them, I did get in 16 gold stripe maroons though, they are small/medium, 10 are in one tank together and the other 6 are together in another tank. Not always guaranteed but I think if you bought two they would eventually bond. I'll keep looking for a proven bonded pair as well though

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: