Turbovr3six

HighTideCoral.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sweet tank! I love your equipment list. My last tank was a 4x3 footprint, but even then i had one heck of a struggle to reach the back corners. What do you plan on doing for a canopy(or lack of)? If you plan a canopy, I would suggest making it accessible from 3 sides, so you won't get wet shoulders reaching for the back corners. :lol:

Subscribed and patiently waiting for updated pics.:D

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
MACROPORA, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DOING THIS. YOU'RE STEALING MY THUNDER, I WANTED TO BE THE TANK BUILD HIGH LIGHT..THIS IS MY SPECIAL DAY AND YOU'RE STEALING IT AWAY FROM ME.. WAAAAAAAAAHHH. :banghead:
LET'S SEE MORE PICTURES.

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
Subscribing!:) I love these large cube tanks! Wish I had the proper place for one.:(

Thanks Awilda!

Nice -- Really like the stand height. Its nice to look at your tank without having to stoop over every time. I have mine on a 1 ft high podium/stand and it makes viewing easier. GLWBuild.

Thanks SIReefer! I like the height as well. Now I'll need to get a stool to get in there, LOL.

Sweet tank! I love your equipment list. My last tank was a 4x3 footprint, but even then i had one heck of a struggle to reach the back corners. What do you plan on doing for a canopy(or lack of)? If you plan a canopy, I would suggest making it accessible from 3 sides, so you won't get wet shoulders reaching for the back corners. :lol:

Subscribed and patiently waiting for updated pics.:D

Thanks Turbo! I'm not sure what I want to do for a canopy at this point, but I would imagine using something light weight to sit over the top edges.

MACROPORA, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DOING THIS. YOU'RE STEALING MY THUNDER, I WANTED TO BE THE TANK BUILD HIGH LIGHT..THIS IS MY SPECIAL DAY AND YOU'RE STEALING IT AWAY FROM ME.. WAAAAAAAAAHHH. :banghead:
LET'S SEE MORE PICTURES.

I need to let the branches soaked for a while before I do anything else. Giving you back your thunder for another month, LOL.

More pics... Tonga Branch rock I received today. It's 75 lbs and there are a total of 8 big pieces. It's sitting on cardboard until I get the starboard in place. Going to soak it and clean it for about a month in a tub. I may get another 50 lbs. I'll supplement it with some live base rock to have it sit higher. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Tonga FV.JPG
    Tonga FV.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 742
  • Tonga LV.JPG
    Tonga LV.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 718
  • Tonga LV2.JPG
    Tonga LV2.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 782
  • Tonga LV3.JPG
    Tonga LV3.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 710
  • Tonga RV.JPG
    Tonga RV.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 727
  • Tonga RV2.JPG
    Tonga RV2.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 724
  • Tonga RV3.JPG
    Tonga RV3.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 721
  • Tonga RV4.JPG
    Tonga RV4.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 712
  • Tonga TV.JPG
    Tonga TV.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 736
  • Tonga TV2.JPG
    Tonga TV2.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 712
  • Tonga TV3.JPG
    Tonga TV3.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 718

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
Macropora,

Lucky you-with that group or rock you have there, it will sure make for a interesting reef.

Jim C.

I ordered another 50 lbs of Tonga Branch Rock. The first batch of rock is already sitting in a bucket with new saltwater and powerhead to clean it up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: