• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
On airplane waiting to take of this morning, some over wieght guy was literally sitting on my leg/lap to let his lady put bags in over head compartment. At least 3 minutes, he was actually adjusting to get more comfortable. Im assuming he thiught he was on arm of seat. I finally asked him if he was gonna tip me: i get a dirty look from him and my wife
Still loading up plane to take off a female the size of shamoo shoves her fat %#* in purple jeans in my face bc she couldnt fit and had to pu something

Gettin off plane the lady friend of my lap danci g partner was grinding up against me trying to get out of aisle first. I asked her to please stop and that was in the aisle and would move as when room permitted but we werent going anywhere fast: again dirty look from her and the wife. Im ready to crack at this point and now dearest wife is pissy. Just wanted to share.... Have a good day MR!

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I would have laughed and then apologized if you asked me for the tip. But if I had asked him the tip question and got a dirty look from him I would have one upped it at that point and said yeah you're right my bad- I get it- sucks to be an obese guy in a non fat a$$ friendly plane.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Probably because he promised to be good and the comments he made were in her opinion not an example of that.
You nailed it

We were in disney for the holidays and i was not playing well with the rude peo and thought nothing of telling people how i felt every chance i got. So i promised to "behave" and i couldnt get on or off plane without keeping my sharp tongue to myself

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: