Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I remember when you first got the tank and my first time meeting Mr members I didn't realize it was in 2006... Wow! time flies and Your tank looks great I really love the Design and your arrangement

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Alvin...you know all those leather frags that I put in the for sale bin??? That thing was huge, but I may have been a little too aggressive. That leather is the only thing that keeps a nasty crab in my tank from eating everything else. I hope it can recover enough to keep up with how much he eats!

Here is a FTS from October that shows how big the leather was.

Attachments

• back view not so good.jpg
    back view not so good.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 277
  • full tank front october.jpg
    full tank front october.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
JH, I've only seen the crab once - when I finally caught him eating the leather. If I ever see him again, I will try to catch him.

Aquavim - I am not sure what the brand is. Keep your eyes open. Eventually I am going to switch to a tank that takes up less floor space. I love it, but just not enough room in a Manhattan apartment for a room divider.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments. I cannot believe the tank is already 2 years old:) Soon I'll be like Paul with his 34 year old tank :)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I went over to LS's house today to help her out with a water change and grab some softy fags :) I only had an old P&S so the photos are not the greatest.
LS has a rocking tank, it's really grown in great, even the giant aiptasia look amazing!

img_1712.jpg

img_1704.jpg

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
and this is why you should think hard before putting three cute little engineer gobies into your tank. they grow up to be foot long monsters :bunny:

img_1743.jpg

img_1746.jpg

img_1754.jpg

img_1763.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: