• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey folks,

I've told a few people what I do, and I've also seen some COD interest around here, so I figured I should post some links to the game I am working on. I won't go into too much detail (there are plenty of interviews you can find online), but it's a AAA FPS set in a future, occupied, USA.

Here are some Gametrailers links:
MP Trailer (I'm the dude flying the lead Apache :))
SP Backstory Trailer (our designers' fictional account of the next 20 years)

So, if you don't see me at swaps, or if you're still waiting to make a simple coral hand-off with me, this is pretty much the reason why, lol.

Thanks for looking,
Avi

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I don't understand it. Can some game designers realize that some people cannot play FPS games and need the option to switch to 3rd person? If you could do that, I would be up to try the PS3 Beta.
huh? why cant u do first person?

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
A lot of people get motion sickness from FPS. From the earlier days of Doom/Quake, majority was fine, but now with games getting more and more realistic ie body motion, bouncing from running, more people find it less tolerable to FPS.

3rd Person is an option, but 3rd person perspective or 3/4 view is a camper's heaven. How many times in SOCOM a guy hides behind a garbage can and stares down an alley waiting for prey. <snore>

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
lol how tru that is. i must confess i have physically jumped out of the way of a frag or 2....lol

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
I don't understand it. Can some game designers realize that some people cannot play FPS games and need the option to switch to 3rd person? If you could do that, I would be up to try the PS3 Beta.

Modern Warfare 2 would be perfect for you, Bren! They have a few multiplayer modes in 3rd person. :tank:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: