Come and get it ..........

Attachments

• POTTERS.jpg
    POTTERS.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 84

Nycreef

I think your making a huge mistake when you post for your business. Instead of posting just one fish at a time, why not take your time to post a list of all the fish in each category of fish with prices and pic if possible so that if a person will travel all the way to you they have a selection of a few fish they can buy. Most people dont travel to buy just one fish unless its a unusual fish they haven't been able to find anywhere else at your price. there have been times i would have came out to you but i couldn't justify traveling all the way out there for just one fish and maybe to get there and that fish was sold already. Selection is everything in this business and in this forum. No offense, i know you have nice fish and at good prices but you need to let everyone know what you have every week.

Last edited:
I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE, BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THE BULK OF MY THREADS THEY DO INDEED SHOW EVERYTHING COMING IN WEEK TO WEEK. Every once in a while i like to post individual fish to see how many views each get so i can gauge the interest. thanks again and I appreciate any constructive advice. sincerely harry

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: