SteveZz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
There for a minute and gone the next. Not sure what I was looking at but only got one pretty bad picture of it.

Any thoughts? Pretty much center of the pic any guesses that might point me in the right direction are appreciated.

beb5eb3a28fc15f42c838cbd496517e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveZz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
There for a minute and gone the next. Not sure what I was looking at but only got one pretty bad picture of it.

Any thoughts? Pretty much center of the pic any guesses that might point me in the right direction are appreciated.

beb5eb3a28fc15f42c838cbd496517e0.jpg

Now that I think about it. It may just be the underside of one of my brittle stars arms. Which is why it?s not black as I would?ve expected.

SteveZz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I?ve changed my mind again. Just found something similar. But sadly a worse pic of it on my sun coral. I?ve never seen anything in my tank move as fast as this thing does. It hates light that much I know. Does anyone know what I?m looking at here? Looks mostly like a bristleworm but seems extra long and extremely quick. I?m going to try pulling the sun coral out tomorrow and finding it.

K

kosai1111

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey, buddy. You should know, that bristle Worms are a type of segmented worm that is generally viewed to be beneficial to a marine aquarium. All Bristle Worms are good worms, but not all good worms are Bristle Worms. Moreover, The common Bristle worm is a detritivore, only eats detritus. Excellent at stirring the sand-bed and keeping your tank clean, however, there is another type of worms that suits me a lot - I mean fireworms. By the way, bristle worms will not be suitable for fish or corals. If you are interested in the comparison of these two types of worms, then you can visit site and read neccesary information for you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: