nice1bruva

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for all the info on the wrasses guys.....must admit i put two and two together and came up with three with the wrasse/snail issue.....back to the drawing board...
:wink:
as for mr digweed....i shall say no more apart from the fact that sasha is not fit to carry his record boxes these days!
:lol:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:lol: But he can't forget whom gave him the start :D I haven't caught either live in some time, so I'll take your word for it :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what he charges, he'd better show up :D FWIW, John is a much easier going person I've found :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, is this the Sump?

;)

Just joshing around, guys...I like the Trance conversation.

I've seen pVd a few times...great live show there.

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll talk shop anytime :D Fish, corals, scuba, rave promotion, dj'ing, sound, lighting, you name it....it's all shop talk to me :lol:

NKT

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Saw Sasha with Digweed in NY earlier this year at Crobar. It was freakin' amazing... the way he worked up the crowd, then brought everyone down, then back up again...party was still vibrant at 6:30-7 in the morning!

Unarce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a nice one on sale at LiveAquaria:

120506-244.jpg

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/It ... &siteid=20

It would be cool if another RDO bought it. Then, we could start some b/w maxima club or something :lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: