Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
Since I work there I really dont think I can discuss that here except maybe under a PM? Not really sure about the policy on that
Old 01-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Reefer Ratings: (84 (98%)
Friends: (19)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtL View Post
Since I work there I really dont think I can discuss that here except maybe under a PM? Not really sure about the policy on that
Good man!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Reefer Ratings: (10 (100%)
Friends: (18)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtL View Post
Since you work there, you shouldn't be commenting on Country Critters at all. I would really also not comment on other stores since your opinions are obviously biased
Old 01-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
I'm not even gonna reply to that since I dont want my thread locked. Nice try though.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Reefer Ratings: (7 (100%)
Friends: (8)
Send a Private Message
I don't think he said anything wrong all he said was they got a big clam in. If i worked there and saw that monster i would be pretty excited too and want to share it with my fellow reefers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandAndy View Post
Since you work there, you shouldn't be commenting on Country Critters at all. I would really also not comment on other stores since your opinions are obviously biased
https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/...ml#post1055998