shark32

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
If anyOne is interested, Suffolk County Fish and Reef has a baby Peacock Mantis for sale. He hitchhiked in on some live rock they just got. He is maybe a little over an inch. Very cute if you like them. :)

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
There are some at Pets Warehouse and Village Aquarium also.
There must be some kind of interest somewhere because I never saw these before and now I hear they are all over.
If they didnt get too big and nasty I would throw one in my fuge.

shark32

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how much they wanted...I was trying to make sure they weren't going to kill him and the guy said they were hoping someone would buy him...the phone number is 631-467-3474...I wish I had a tank for him

shark32

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to have him too...he really is tiny and cute, but I know he would outgrow my fuge quickly...plus I have some big black crab with red eyes living in there right now...he's cool too...

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
There must be some kind of interest somewhere because I never saw these before and now I hear they are all over.
I was at Aquarium Village last week while they were dipping a shipment of corals and the Mantis there came flying out of one of the frags...so they didn't intentionally bring that one in to sell him. lol
I'm sure the bigger ones found at the LFS's were brought in on purpose though, there is a market for these guys.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I was at Aquarium Village last week while they were dipping a shipment of corals and the Mantis there came flying out of one of the frags...so they didn't intentionally bring that one in to sell him. lol
I'm sure the bigger ones found at the LFS's were brought in on purpose though, there is a market for these guys.

I thought there was a market also, but the one at Pets Warehouse is a great specimen yet remains in the tank. They had two and only sold one.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: