jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
That's a shame. Didn't know he was selling. But best of luck for him and his family. I will continue to shop there. Like everyone else said, hope the owner keeps it just as nice as he did

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
If I have the money, I would buy the store. I supplied him Aussie when it first started and I can tell how much money he has made by looking at his stock now. His ORA frags alone is over $10,00K ALL proper stores maintain a supply and demand level which suits the store. When a company stocks getting better and better, that easily indicates it's making good money. Unlike a block size pet shop where the rent is over 7K, his store is, I think, within 3K. which makes it easy to survive even in VERY BAD DAYs. I urge you to set an appointment with him to go thru the details, not just a plain asking price question. There are many more things to increase revenue with the shop.

$3000 just for rent. You haven't paid property insurance. You haven't paid the electric bill for the store. The livestock needs to be maintained. You not going to run the store by yourself so at least one employee salary would need to be paid. To say you could pay just the rent when business is very slow is a bit misleading. I'm not going to speak for Tom but I bet it would easily take $5-6K a month just to maintain the store. And you havent paid your own mortgage, bills or fed your family yet..

deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
i was at the shop last week and got a new 3'' derasa clam.. he still got tons of stuff in there, as always... tanks looking good, some new frags too... and a new kid i never seen or met before..... def need to grab some purple monti from him one of these days....

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
The freshwater planted tank in the back (the one over the live rock tank) is now a saltwater tank and is full of Euphyllia corals. He also setup a deep blue shallow tank (I think it's 48x24x16) in the front next to his 57 gallon display.

All the tanks had beautiful corals and fish.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: