Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I was there a couple years ago and saw a tank whose glass was so coated in algae you could barely peek at what was going on inside. Through a tiny gap I saw it was stocked with green macro. I asked the kid working there if I could get some to start a fuge and he said nothing was for sale in the tank. That was it. Nothing about the tank having problems or maybe copper. Just that I couldnt get or even buy a single sprig. It was like they were growing gold in there and wouldnt part with any.
The others in there are a freak show to. I think they slowly went crazy hearing all those bubbles over the years. Whenever I would go in there it reminded me of fish stores from the 80s.

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
i will happily do just that baaMNYC i work right down the block from them and i would love for them to read all these negative comments, all though i doubt they even care. i am amazed they are even still in buisness with that lady working the floor.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: