MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
My reef was saved by Mike at tropical island aquarium.

Everyone knows what a great guy Mike is and how he is always willing to help people out but this just tops all.

I kept my tank going for the first three days on a generator and just when things started getting rough for both my reef and my family Mike came thru with a extension cord over the fence.
I am very fortunate in that I live next door to Mike and his house beeing on a different grid, he had electric and I did not ,but with out hesitation he offered a extension cord to help me and my family out and I am grateful for he kept everything running for the next three days.

Electric came back and I am so thankful for Mike and his family and Tropical Island Aquarium.:thrash::thrash::thrash:

dbriceno

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Mike is a great guy. Last year during Irene I brought him my fish and corals to keep safe till my power was restored. This time I was prepared with a generator. Mike is always willing to go the extra mile to help out. I won't go anywhere besides Tropical Island.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: