mxracer761

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was there about a month ago and i asked whats up with the sw section and the guy said the owner dosnt care they sell enough dog/cat food to stay alive..But he said they have been for sale for 2 yrs

deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
a buddy named ryan worked over there, they have a good amount of supplies, but the tanks are lacking these days, ever since he left.. ordering is scarce due to funding, but overall a good spot... nice softies

deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
u got a squamosa from selmers?! i gotta check that out..... u shud come to aquarium design network ( right across the road ) we got some new frags in and some really nice clams.... :)

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
u got a squamosa from selmers?! i gotta check that out..... u shud come to aquarium design network ( right across the road ) we got some new frags in and some really nice clams.... :)

yep, been there a couple of times, but usually when im out in huntington is on a sunday! aka you guys are closed. i did a great write up about the store one time 4/5 stars but a mod deleted it for some reason -_-

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: