Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I did alright I never lost power which is amazing ..I by sunrise and 109 so im a little bit aways from the water if ur looking for a setup bro u may have just hit the lotto if u wanna do a 120 gallon .I will be upgrafing in the next month and will be selling mine with a custom stand that I had built .only downside is the stand has no room for a sump cause I had all the plumbing in the basement I had a fish room downstairs and the tank in my living room pm me if u want a few picks of the setup or swing by and get a look or at least get some ideas

Wow man good luck with the rebuild of the house! My friend lives right next town over in coupaige and he got hit a bit hard too.

Yeah I need to go tmrw now get me some burgers loll

On the lighting side though are u between led or t5 or just a specific brand of t5 or led,, I always went t5 and I loved them as long as u use the right bulbs but I recently got LEDs and I'm in love!

Charley

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thanks Pete.....jut got some All American...always great, never fails.

Do not have the experience of looking at both types of lighting specifically to make a choice that way. Only by what I am reading. Seems very split and I like the low mainatenance, low cost of LEDS..

Red Sea, if I understand correctly, has a combo of both in their lighting. Simply like the ease of the Red Sea set up.....and the look is seems nice. But wll be researching this for a while. I can tell this will make me nutty trying to decide!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Yeah it's a big battle out there for people between t5 and LEDs, a big plus for me was the low energy used and also I dnt have to change bulbs every few months. Everyone had there own taste though, also depends what kind of corals u were planing on keeping I guess. Most ppl the dnt have LEDs say that sps color isint that nice well mine loll great so idk it's a hard choice

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: