bandedshark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

New to the site, not sure if I'm supposed to post this here but here goes nothing.

Names Kenny, I live on Long Island out in Coram.

I currently have a 44 gallon pentagon with a brilliant fox face and a butterfly fish and a couple of snails.

I had a 72 gallon at my other place, but it was too big. I had the brilliant fox face in that one and a banded cat shark. Unfortunately, my banded cat shark passed away last month. Not sure the reason why, I found him upside down wedged in between the live rock and the tank =(

My current hobby is working on my car which is a 2005 lancer evolution MR.

Hope to be a contributing member to the community and hope to learn a lot from you guys!!

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hey guys,

New to the site, not sure if I'm supposed to post this here but here goes nothing.

Names Kenny, I live on Long Island out in Coram.

I currently have a 44 gallon pentagon with a brilliant fox face and a butterfly fish and a couple of snails.

I had a 72 gallon at my other place, but it was too big. I had the brilliant fox face in that one and a banded cat shark. Unfortunately, my banded cat shark passed away last month. Not sure the reason why, I found him upside down wedged in between the live rock and the tank =(

My current hobby is working on my car which is a 2005 lancer evolution MR.

Hope to be a contributing member to the community and hope to learn a lot from you guys!!
That tank is a little small for a fox face..not too many fish could live happily in a tank that size for good. You need fish that stay small..maybe some firefish,cardinals,clowns, royal gramma, pseudochromis stuff like that. Your shark probably did not live long because the tank was way too small for him. Make sure you do your research before you add things to your tank or at least ask here. If you plan on adding coral be careful with that foxface they are not reef safe and will eat coral. Good luck w/ your new tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: