Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have been browsing the forum for some time now. Allot of good info and help. I figured I would introduce myself.

I recently stood up a Fluval Spec v 5.5 Gallon tank. It replaced my 4 gallon as I wanted something a bit bigger as well as its was plastic and wanted glass to be able to scrape the coraline easier.

This tank is sits in my cube at work.

Currently in my tank is the stock pump and filtration
I brought 3 lbs of live rock over from the previous fish only tank, as well as added additional 4 lbs of base rock
25W Fluval heater
Current USA Marine Orbit Marine LED light.

Livestock
Clown (from old tank)
Banded Coral shrimp (from old tank)
Halloween Hermit Crab
Bumble Bee Snail
Trochus Snail
Nassarius Snail

Recently picked up frags:
Starburst Polyp
Xenia

Plans:
Love the look of frogspawn, fire, and hammer corals. Will look to acquire small frags in the future.

Shrimp has gotten huge since i originally got him. May need to see if someone wants him, then i can get a smaller fire shrimp.

IMG_20140519_153731735_zpscb0d61f3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was thinking about a yellow clown goby. However the shrimp is all over the xenia and star's they close up. Would that stress the corals or would that be ok? The shrimp was tiny when I got him, now he has at least a 10 inch antenna whingspan. He must get great reception!

Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: