Tangster

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm looking for a good fish store close by in Suffolk, I heard about island fish and reef, and was wondering if they are a store or do they just do maintenance? It's hard to tell, because I can't find anything about their store. Anyone been there?

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
+1tropical island great place, also aquarium village in Westbury is pretty good or if your further east like me there is country critters in Patchogue/medford is a very good spot also aqua hut in Coram they have a bad rep and I wouldn't say its a top notch store but you can get some amazing deals there on fish/equipment.you could also hit me up if your looking for any corals I have tons of frags high end zoas and sps lmk good luck.

shark32

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm looking for a good fish store close by in Suffolk, I heard about island fish and reef, and was wondering if they are a store or do they just do maintenance? It's hard to tell, because I can't find anything about their store. Anyone been there?

As far as your question about Island Fish and Reef, they used to be Suffolk County Fish and Reef up in Ronkonkoma, they have since closed their store and became Island Fish and Reef. If you wanted to see what fish and such they have you have to call and make an appointment. They do not have a store you can just walk into anymore. Here is their current info:

Island Fish and Reef
Address: 505 Johnson Avenue #4, Bohemia, NY 11716
Phone:(631) 467-3474

kiddbid

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread got me to take another trip to Caribbean Blue. I'll go there every month or two particularly if I'm looking for something that may be hard to find. They have a large selection, not really a lot of high end or exotic stuff, but a good selection. They seem to have a larger invert selection than most other places. Overall, they seemed to be improved from even two months ago when I last went and I will continue to go. Not close enough for the weekly visit but will go when they have sales.

this thread got me to take another trip to caribbean blue. I'll go there every month or two particularly if i'm looking for something that may be hard to find. They have a large selection, not really a lot of high end or exotic stuff, but a good selection. They seem to have a larger invert selection than most other places. Overall, they seemed to be improved from even two months ago when i last went and i will continue to go. Not close enough for the weekly visit but will go when they have sales.

+1

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: