Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
I do know know if any one realy knows this store, but it is located in babylon village. It is called fist something.. it is a little store and he has alot of fish and some coral. I dont rember if any one knows of this store but I thought I would mention it:snail:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Think it's called "A Lot of Fishies" ???? It was like a yard sale inside when we went a few months back...not sure if I'd buy anything there. Take 231 south and keep going straight ahead to the west a tiny bit.

Reef Greek

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only line in aqua hut IS the fax. He hasn't answered the phone in 20 years and doesn't plan too. Don't know the place in babylon but hes not gc gc is in centereach on the other side of LI from babylon and further east

Ryanr1212

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
dont know what your talking about .if you think CC is great then pets warehouse and tropical island must be amazing.

i dont think they are the best thing out there.. but they have some nice stuff.. yes they are over priced but there is nothing east of them that even holds salt water stuff.. country critters has got some nice acans and dendros and some cool clams and sps... and the eels they have are insane

phk36

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey guys, The owners name is Dominick. He will get you anything you want, but will also tell you if its a good time to get it. Just about any fish I have from him does well. Stop by and talk to him, he has been around a long time and is a wealth of knowledge. His number is 631 321 6862. He does keep odd hours, call before you go.

jason18

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont think they are the best thing out there.. but they have some nice stuff.. yes they are over priced but there is nothing east of them that even holds salt water stuff.. country critters has got some nice acans and dendros and some cool clams and sps... and the eels they have are insane

I see where hes getting at with this there is nothing else EAST of them, Tropical Island is WEST and he has amazing corals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: