Status
Not open for further replies.

saltygeek75

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Was there today. The corals PoP under those LED's. They are very pricey but shore dose make the corals look good. He just set up a new tank with nice frags in it. his Prices are grate on corals, live rock and fish.

I will go back there mike is a grate guy to deal with he helped me out alot.

Last edited by a moderator:

reefprobe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
600 per foot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So on a 90 gallon tank a lighting system would cost $2400.00 are you kidding........no way!

I'll call Donald Trump and see how many feet he needs. LOL

reefprobe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bit? $600 for the whole system is a bit expensive. I not knocking the store I know thats the going rate for those lights. C'mon who in their right mind would pay that?
I heard that they breakdown easy too!!

bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
honestly, I'm thinking about purchasing one, according to Michael and James, Acan lighting has a two year warranty, I havnt seen anyone around that offered that yet, what do you have to lose? In the long run, it might conserve energy rather than using a MH, the light will pretty much pay for it self, BTW. I havn't seen corals look so amazing under any LEDs, I'll let you guys know how the light works for me.

reefprobe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
honestly, I'm thinking about purchasing one, according to Michael and James, Acan lighting has a two year warranty, I havnt seen anyone around that offered that yet, what do you have to lose? In the long run, it might conserve energy rather than using a MH, the light will pretty much pay for it self, BTW. I havn't seen corals look so amazing under any LEDs, I'll let you guys know how the light works for me.

I have talked to several people about these lights and they say that they breakdown alot?
Your right the only thing you have to lose is your money................and in a few more months someone else will probably come out with the same thing cheaper? These lights are made overseas so the price has to drop as soon as they become more popular.
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: