Status
Not open for further replies.

GurpM

I am Drink
Rating - 96.4%
53   2   0
Just got this email from the GREAT People at Aquarium Adventure..
Looks like there just changing their name

transparent.gif
transparent.gif

WelcomeToSafariStansPetCenter.jpg

Aquiarum Adventure Long Island would like to invite you to visit Safari Stan's Pet Center
We know how difficult it can be to find a pet store with similar interest and expertise that you require.
While we are closed we would like to invite you to visit Safari Stan's Pet Center. And to help in the introduction, Safari Stan's is making this offer to you for a limited time.
Not far from our previous store, Safari Stan's has knowledgable Pet Counselors there to help you with all your pet needs. Going beyond the aquatics they have pets and pet supplies available for every catagory of pet.
25% OFF ONE ITEM
And to help with the introduction you can take advantage of this special offer for a limited time.

Visit us at Country Plaza Shopping Center
(Across the street from WalMart)
377 Old Country Road, Carle Place, NY 11514
(516) 334-PETS

Click here for store location and directions!

Click Here to Visit Our Website!
Must present print out of this email to qualify for savings. Certain other restrictions apply. See store for details.
transparent.gif

2010, All Rights Reserved - Safari Stan's Pet Center
PO Box 1606, Chillicothe, OH 45601

tenMann2

y is it floating?
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
so whos the actual owners(names?) ?
I doubt it is the owners name, same great owners of AA (petland inc).
The petland chain is advertising their other franchise locations.

from there website:Safari Stan's Pet Centers is a subsidiary of Petland, Inc. The first store opened August 29th, 2009 in Carle Place, NY.

Address is:
377 Old Country Rd. Carle Place, NY

LongIslandAndy

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I wonder if Stan's is going to honor any AA gift certificates. I have also heard that a lot of people had left deposits on equipment and were not happy. Hopefully since Stan's is holding down the fort for AA, Christmas will once again be a happy event!!!!!!

divedeeper

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great, I called the puppy mill store, gift cards yes,
deposits or layaways no refund or products.

How do those folks have a happy holiday?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Just got this email from the GREAT People at Aquarium Adventure..
Looks like there just changing their name

Just a quick note - Safari Stans Pet Center NOT where AA was at Glen Cove Rd, so this is NOT just a name change - they are trying to drum up business at their other related store on Old Country Rd.

Perhaps someone on here can enlighten us what the NEW name of the actual AA store will be when it reopens? :)

PhoenixOne

"Drugs are bad...mmmkay!"
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I drove by there yesterday. Apparently, the auction was haulted/cancelled because Pets Warehouse has taken ownership of all auction items in AA. A sign on the door also stated that Pets Warehouse will be opening either at that location or a location nearby. So that will be 3 locations Pets Warehouse will have.

(Yeah, what KathyC said, she beat me to it. hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: