Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Closed Thread

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Reefer Ratings: (8 (100%)
Friends: (21)
Send a Private Message
I called him and offered my empty 75G tank that I was going to make into a sump. He appreciated the offer but he said he sort of has things under control.

He woke up at 7am and went into his basement to feed the tank and found it cracked on the bottom right and about 8 inches of water left in it! He has everything that he was able to salvage in big brute cans and in his sump. He said someone is supposed to go by and buy his live rock bc he cant store that for long and alot of them has/had corals embedded on them.

He needs to regroup but I told him he should post on here since there are lots of LI Reefers. He is unsure if he is going to set another one up, poor guy has been doing this 16 years. Anyone on LI should call him and see what he needs to sell, I cant take anything in my 29G.

Old 01-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
he doesn't have anything crazy mushroom rocks and softies and someone is on the way to pick up all his rock now oh well
Old 01-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Reefer Ratings: (11 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
I have acrylic shallow 24x24x8 I can lend. Its from Aloha tropics, with 3/4 return and 1 drain. LMK if that could help. PU in Queens Village, NY.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Reefer Ratings: (27 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
I am going to close this since it seems from previous posts that he has everything taken care of.

www.modeltrainforum.com
Closed Thread