Silverni2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thx guys,
very tough for me to keep parameters steady. I'm in the middle of debating between a doser or calc reactor but that's another story. If I dremel off the dead heads of the lobo will that hurt the overall colony? I will leave the head with very little damage obviously, the piece is very big and to put it in the tank with 3 large dead heads it just looks horrible! I hope that doesn't sound to shallow. Lol
I'm very anal about the way the tank looks!
And when you day parameters I always seem to have a touch of nitrate the slightest touch of pink certainly below 1, more like .025 on chart elos. No phosphates I have a reactor. My alk calc always fluctuate between acceptable numbers

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Yes it will grow back. I have a lobo when i screwed up my tank dropped the salinity to 1.01, One of the heads was basically down to the skeleton since then it has grown back and is doing quite well.

Give it time it will come back! IMO

If you look at the bottom head you will see the skeleton there. That head was almost gone...

IMG_9797.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: