pak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Any body have a idea how to keep them,because i bought two which is 4 heads each,and i can't keep them for a long time first one least me 5 months and the second one not even want to open up.

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
I never had success with any torches. The last one I did have for about a year. It started out with 4 heads and over time 3 died. Then finally the last head really got very big and I sold it when I got rid of all my euphyllia.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I have. Few torches that started with single heads and are now colonys of 10 ,I feed fine small.pellets weekly,they like flow but not a constant flow ,more of a wave flow and as for light my two green ones are as high as can be baking under a 250 radium metal halide ,I am going to try a golden torch soon I had one a few years back and it didn't do well but my tank was not doing well due to moving to a new house so I think that may be y ,I did hear they are very slow growers compared to the reg green ones

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: