Uncle Morty

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So I have a small frag of a green and purple star polyp and it has been active the first day I have had it. About four days ago it closed and has not reopened. All paramatiers are in range and the same and they have been. The only difference I can see is that I placed a different kind of star polyp about 6" away from my first one. Nothing has touched it or disrupted it. Can two different types of star or dasiy polyps live close together? Please help with any advice.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
they don't have any brown stuff on them do they? if they do get a very soft tooth brush and brush it off that could be the problem. it happened to my girl when she bought hers.

Uncle Morty

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just started opening again one polyp at a time. I'm gonna try to put up a pic from my I phone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 298

Uncle Morty

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Duncan's

Ok now my star polyps are doin fine but now my Duncan's have been closed for the last three days and I'm hoping that all lps acts the same once again all pramiters are perfect I'm guessing its part of the growing process? Any thoughts would help. Thanks in advance

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: