bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coral is difinity healthy and not bleached, white? maybe I'm color blind, thats not "WHITE" or white tipped, you guys got me all hyped up for nothing

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Bizzare it is definetly White tipped. The camera does not do it justice but definetly white. The stalks have darkened a little more than they were. I'm starting to think it is an Aussie Peach. It has been in there now for over 2 months. From my experiecne bleached corals do not really grow at all until they gain their color back. Ths thing has been growing like a monster. All my LPS have been really growing like crazy with the new salt change.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Marrone you are correct about the lights. I have it under PC's, The JBJ 105w Quad. When I bought it it was under a 10,000k 250w MH with actinics. In the LFS it was pure white almost looked bleached. I guess I have gotten use to its slow color change over the time I have owned it.

bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after looking at the pic, is not bleached, when you said "white" before, I took it as bleached, the picture shows more tan than white, nice peice of coral though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: