Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Nano Tank N00b
Reefer Ratings: (5 (100%)
Friends: (1)
Send a Private Message
Re: Lords vs echinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG L A
This is what I was talking about when I wrote this on another thread... But I guess if I had a girl as my avatar or I put up a thread about some bull I would of got alot of replies..
This site has changed in the lil bit of time I've been a member... I'm talking about people posting threads needing advice or help and not even getting have the views or replies that the drama threads get... Its sad...
There's a limited pool of new yorkers posting on here trying to help each other out. They really cone out of the woodwork when you post a for sale thread with low prices. The national/international reef forums would clearly have more members who have had their acans badly stung.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs
Old 05-14-2010, 09:42 AM
Mainland Aquatics
Vendor: Vendor - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (38 (100%)
Friends: (68)
Send a Private Message My Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyNYC View Post
There's a limited pool of new yorkers posting on here trying to help each other out.
hey hey , nj here too,,, lol
Old 05-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Reefer Ratings: (15 (100%)
Friends: (12)
Send a Private Message
Don't have any experience with it so I can't comment. And yes it would help if you were a very attractive young woman.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Reefer Ratings: (27 (100%)
Friends: (9)
Send a Private Message
As long as there is pool I guess its worthy to keep posting. We may not get a useful response from every member but at least we get a few.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:48 AM
Reefer Ratings: (18 (100%)
Friends: (6)
Send a Private Message
frag it before they all die i had the same happen to me ...lost 10 heaDS save 6 ..
Old 05-15-2010, 12:56 AM
Reefer Ratings: (21 (100%)
Friends: (37)
Send a Private Message
The death was spreading... Or at least it seemed that way to me so I fragged it like Motor N Widebody said... I stood with about 3 heads, and Im keeping a close eye on them...
Old 05-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Reefer Ratings: (21 (100%)
Friends: (37)
Send a Private Message
Im afraid its going to be a sad ending for my Happy Ending acans, Ive tried all advice and the death is still continues... Might have to change thread to WTB Happy Ending Acan...