BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Like if I havent lost enough due to the move, yesterday I found one of my acans sitting on top of an echinata... We all know who lost that battle, but it wasnt a total lost there is about five heads left... But today when the lights came on I notice that one head that wasnt that bad yesterday is twisted today... Does the death continue once that head has been attacked? and Will the five heads that seem perfectly fine stay perfectly fine?

irvp13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Sorry to hear that but, Who won the battle?
When I have something like this I do a water change to eliminate some of the toxins released into the water and hope for the best, sometimes they look slightly worse for a couple of days before pulling themselves together.

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Lets not all offer our advice or tell of our experience at the same time... I just wanted to know if the whole colony would die or will it survive and only the beat up ones would die... Thanks Irv

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
This is what I was talking about when I wrote this on another thread... But I guess if I had a girl as my avatar or I put up a thread about some bull I would of got alot of replies..
This site has changed in the lil bit of time I've been a member... I'm talking about people posting threads needing advice or help and not even getting have the views or replies that the drama threads get... Its sad...

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
This is what I was talking about when I wrote this on another thread... But I guess if I had a girl as my avatar or I put up a thread about some bull I would of got alot of replies..
This site has changed in the lil bit of time I've been a member... I'm talking about people posting threads needing advice or help and not even getting have the views or replies that the drama threads get... Its sad...

ive only been on here for abt 2 months(yea i know my post count is rediculous)
i try to help in any way possible.. ive driven hours to help other members.. and some memebrs have done the same for me..but unfortunatly you are right the drama is rediculous.. i feel like i am in high school... wtf.. oh well, RC would have booted alot of people a long time ago..:argue:

:bunnies:'em!

FrostyNYC

Nano Tank N00b
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
BIG L A said:

There's a limited pool of new yorkers posting on here trying to help each other out. They really cone out of the woodwork when you post a for sale thread with low prices. The national/international reef forums would clearly have more members who have had their acans badly stung.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
The death was spreading... Or at least it seemed that way to me so I fragged it like Motor N Widebody said... I stood with about 3 heads, and Im keeping a close eye on them...

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Im afraid its going to be a sad ending for my Happy Ending acans, Ive tried all advice and the death is still continues... Might have to change thread to WTB Happy Ending Acan...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: