Audi0s

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Just a few things I wanted to share. Pics were taken with my 8mp olympus point and shoot, which Ive learned is not really what you want if youre trying to take good shots of corals :tongueani

First one is from OGII, grew out from a single large polyp. Morphed into this over 8 months.

P6250860.jpg

This one is also from OGII, Brian mentioned it was a frag from the colony they used on their banner. I think it was under heavy leds though. Polyps are more red white and purple striped, but mouths are amazing! Especially when eating!

P6250861.jpg

I got this from an NJReefers member, he fragged it a few months after MACNA. Havent seen much growth at all in the last 8 months, maybe 2 polyps. Also became more pastel under my t5's, they came from halides.
Behind that is UniqueCorals reverse gorilla nipples which morphed into some crazy purples burgundys and deep purples. Behind that is their red velvet acans as well. I moved them into a more shaded area, they seemed to fade a little. The velvets lost alot of their darker colors and went super hot pink with white stripes. 1 month after moving and theyre darkening up again.

P6250862.jpg

Next is my CherryCorals rainbow from the MR swap, on the right. Also in the pic is an unknown from Manhattan Aquariums from a few months ago. It looks like one called Black Mamba.

P6250866.jpg

Last is my FishnFrags Sunset Acan. Grown from a 10 head frag, it has exploded in 6 months. The camera cant really get it, but theres alot of purples lavenders and 4 colors of red and orange. I love the star mouths too. Flash on in this pic comes close.

P6250856.jpg

Thats it for now, thanks for taking a look!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: