bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
hey guys ,,,so i picked up a 2 headed torch from lfs and its tentacle(or whateva u call them ) are not fully expanding. they come out about 3/4-1 out from the bottom,,,i was wondering if im doin anything wrong,,,this is my first torch and i want to suceed with it and have a million heads,,,i am dosing kent a-b along with kent magsnesium tech with also kent strontium@ molybdenum all my parameters are within normal range any suggestions???

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I have a few torches and they def don't like a strong flow they open half the size ,def move him or change around the flow alotta lps like froggie ,torch brains ,hamer duncan don't like a strong flow try it out are u going to the lira meet tonight

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
Imma try to make it ,, what time does it start again,, ?? Ok so when I get home , imma put it where there less flow

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
So they like the top of the tank or bottom,, I have mh t5's and light is 6 inches from water and tank is 20 inches deep. Just bought a frogspawn and put it on the sand bc that's where the guy has it with only a 6 bulb t5.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
That's should be fine if it starts to loss color move it up the current plays a big role from what I notices they don't like strong current I tried adding another maxijet 1200 with the mod done and they won't open as bis as when I didn't have it on so I shut it down now they open huge again

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
Well they are kinda close to the koralia ,, but not in front of it ,, it has expanded about 1/2 and flowing around,, frogspawn looks like it has expanded fully like the day I saw him

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: