bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
hey guys,,so im losing heads on my frogspwan and i was talkin with other members and i was reccomended to try revive coral cleaner. i think i have a parasite in my frogspawn ,,it was over 50+ heads and im down to like 40. is this the best stuff or is there something better ????? thank in advance

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I looked it up I think its brown jelly disease u have look it up I would nap all the heads that don't look good off and get rid of them maybe if u have a small tank u can put them in there to see if they will recover but u should remove them from the colony before it spreads to the other heads .and also I would take the whole piece out and us that revive I was telling u about .from what I read the brown jelly is a bacterial I belive the revive sound kill it not 100 percent sure but def worth a try I've used it to dip corals before putting them in my tank and they were fine just follow the directions on the bottle

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: