Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Sherm mines doing the same thing right now ,It was doing great for about a month ,then slowly stared to look like the coral was getting almost like dry skin I've looked at it at night with a flash light I thought I seen flatworms on it so I grabbed it and dipped it for 2 minutes nothing bro not a worm on it ,I have no idea what's going one with it ,it opens everyday but looks like crap the tips are gone on it I dipped it a few times and used diff dips still same crap ,the elances was open huge, loved eating silverside,I'm really clueless on y this is happening ,funny thing is it won't die ,I also was told its a mini assuie elagance which

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Sorry to hear about your elegance.

I bought one from MA last December and its going great.

I was told by Manhattan Aquariums that is was Aussie but it has a pointed bottom, like a wide flat ice cream cone.
I think something is being misrepresented somewhere.

I have read the Aussies are the more reliable ones in the hobby and this one has given me no problems at all.

TheSherm

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Hey Charlie, whats up man, I wound up giving mine to my boy who had a QT bc i was concerned it would start polluting my tank. Three weeks later in his QT, exact same condition. I dont intend on getting another any time soon

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: