Jakef150

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I bought it from Aqua life direct at frag swap. its acan rainbow it has NICE colors...

now its showing to shrink and loing some skeleton :(

I dipped it with coral rx and hopefully it ll come back but its a day after dip coral rx.

1025, nit nit-0 phos 0 cal 460 ALK 8, light 1230p-9p , water change everyweeked w/ ESV salt

Any suggestion ??

Thanks!
Jake

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5104/5661482927_9bfe28fdb9_b.jpg

Last edited:

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
that's too long way too long..he dipped some of my duncans for 5 minutes and it killed the whole colony. I never used it personally I prefer to qt it's safer and doesn't stress the corals out. I don't know what it says on the bottle because I haven't read it but I would think a few seconds is probably better than minutes. I have heard sps can tolerate it more than lps

DJYoshi

A Newbie to the Reef Game
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
1 of my acan lord colonies did that too after I introduced the reactor after I was dosing for 4 months....it was super stressed out...but after 2 or 3 days...it was back to normal and even grew a couple of more heads... did you do anything to the water??? how long did it take to go to skeleton from being fully out?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: