Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
This cute guy is a Red Sailfin or "Ember Blenny"...a lot of character coupled with unusual looks and one of the featured imports in our new Hawaii Shipment.
Also taking center stage are gorgeous Flame Wrasses, both male and female, Mystery Wrasses, Flame Angels, full size and stunning Potter's and Multi-Color Angels, Chevron Tangs and a slew of other really nice Hawaii imports..Come see them all here at Manhattan Aquariums.....

Attachments

• IMG_8606.jpg
    IMG_8606.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 480

Marteen

Meow?
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Damn it does look like a leopard blenny especially with the color difference between the head and the body, I really wanted a blenny too. Too bad they eat SPS polyps.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
cant wait to go back to your store me and my girlfriend went there yesterday had a ball. =)
spent a few hundred dollers but it was well worth it the frags and our BIG Gorgonian red&white is loving our tank. thanks for the help guys cant wait to come back in.

5-STARS. ----Thanks,Rob&Gab.----

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
cant wait to go back to your store me and my girlfriend went there yesterday had a ball. =)
spent a few hundred dollers but it was well worth it the frags and our BIG Gorgonian red&white is loving our tank. thanks for the help guys cant wait to come back in.

5-STARS. ----Thanks,Rob&Gab.----

Thanks for stopping by!

We have some amazing fish now. Pics coming soon..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: