topmav1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Like finding water in the desert that place! Opened up my eyes to what the hobby can offer here in nyc. All the other places around here I've been to suck...sorry. They also told me about this site which has really helped. MA rocks. Joe-Oliver-and "Always chill Kevin". Great place.

Sandyp1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Joe, Vince, Oliver & Kevin............ The Four Aquatic Muskateers ! Best store in NY bar none ! I visit almost every Saturday and am always sad to walk out of there without something new ! Running out of room guys ! Thank you for all the advise.......it shows in my tank.

PetShopBoy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The place is amazing. Stopped by last week for the first time and was able to find treasures out of their $15 frag tank. Not sure if the sale is still on but was able to pick up 3 frags from the $15 frag tank for $35. You can't beat those prices shopping retail.

fab1971

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Best store I've been to, hands down. Staff there is great, informative and very friendly. I will never have to travel to any other lfs for anything. Prices are actually reasonable compared to most and better than most online stores and ebay. Added a couple of beautiful scolys to my tank and got some amazing stuff during their sale last week. Everything is healthy throughout the store and it's always a pleasure to visit. I mostly dealt with Kevin and Oliver but always see Vince walking around, busy as can be. Can't wait to visit you guys again!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been to a few shops in the boroughs and by far Manhattan Aquariums are men among the boys. Their customer service is great, inventory off the chain and get this the parking is free next door.

What more could you ask for!!! I give them 2 fins up!!! Please keep up the good work.

russellbravo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
amazing place.
customer service was top.

i was just planning to just visit the store since my girl and i took the train just to walk around the city, but with their prices/selection
i ended up going home with a couple of goodies.

thanks alot guys!

TonyHNY

Back from a break
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I was there last week. I really hate walking down those Ave blocks, however it was well worth it. The place beats most of the petstores in NYC. The display tank was amazing...well worth the trip just to visit, but couldn't walk out empty handed - so I bought three frags for $35...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: