FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
It's a special weekend here at Manhattan Aquariums as our wonderful owner Joe celebrates his Birthday! In doing so, he would like to extend the following sale to you wonderful people... He is offering 20% off our entire inventory!! Yup you heard that right 20% off! that includes the following... New shipment of Farm Raised Maximas (some pink spotted!!) Aussie Scolys, Aussie Hammers, New shipment of Maricultured SPS, Mini Elegance Corals, Aussie Fungia and soooo much more... Make sure to stop in this weekend and check out these amazing corals and wish Joe a Happy Birthday!

Salty Dog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90.9%
20   2   0
I whent to Manhattan Aquaria yesterday because Im no longer shopping at the much closer Greenwich Aquaria due to there un professional and pompus additudes. Let me tell you I was a little taken back as I entered this amazing store, very large and really beautiful decorated. They have numerous fish, inverts, LPS,SPS, and soft coral not to mention the clams which I was blown away with there color's. We were helped by two very nice guys, Kevin and Andy and they were both very proffesional and curtious. I will from now on drive by Greenwhich and proceed to Manhattan to my new favorite LFS. Oh yea I did drop a grand yesterday on a bunch of live stock also :)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Happy B'day Joe!!!!
233.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: