4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pacific Aquarium on Delancey St.would not be on my list for purchasing fish or coral, However they do sell supplements and accessories at a more reasonable price than N.W.A. here in NYC. They are located on Delancy St. I believe on the corner of Forsyth St. (212)995-5895.

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Vic,

Man-o-man - where is he now? Florida right? We should ship him some corals - you still stay in touch with him?

House
Hey Jim Thats a different Angel that used to live in the Bronx. I still talk to him as well through reefcentral some times. He might be moving back soon.
4Angel lives in the city still I have his # and am going to give him a call this weekend.

marrone I remember rebbles as well we got our refractor meters from a group buy he did. Remember you picked mines up.

Vic

nanochic

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in regards to Joe's place on the west side it is now open and located at 522 w37st. He has well over a hundred healthy specimens in the 20 foot reef- all for sale at internet prices too.. a first for a store. They have a basketball size cupping red monti, aussie corals and plenty of frags. He took a while to open to the public but his stuff his really nice. Sure to be a premier destination for reef heads..

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I've heard some pretty good things from some people on the store, especially the prices. I was in the area last Sunday but I didn't see the store or a store front. Is it on the ground floor or another floor? I thought Joe told me that he had something on the street level.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: