Zatox

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

Im going to new york in 3 weeks and i wonder what store i should visit on manhattan or around. Im only staying 3 days so i plan only go to one store cause my girlfriend hate fishes of course :inlove: hehe

Any sugestions?

Best Regards
Jimmie

Cr@sh

The Crystal ball Knows ?
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You might want to try one of the Aquarium store's in city . I'm sure she will like the central park Zoo's rainhouse.......Where will you be staying ,Uptown or downtown ? Make the one trip count so maybe some of the members can direct you to the best shop instead of just my opinion. Also mention how you will be getting around,cab,car rental ect.....Enjoy your stay ! I hope you don't plan on bringing a fish home in a bag......:tongue1:

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I believe there are really only 2 good stores in Manhattan. New World Aquariums on 38th between 2nd and 3rd, and New York Aquarium Services at 522 W37th St.

I've only been to New World Aquariums and think it's a good store.

mandown123

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have been to New World and NY Aquarium service. NY aquarium service is FAR more impressive with their amazing show tank. Really spectacular, and they have tons, tons, TONS of corals for any size pocketbook.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: