BrandonJoh

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The topic of gifts is especially relevant right now. What kind of gift would you like to receive from your relatives? And does it matter to you how much money was spent on your gift?

Montenegrus

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, the value of a gift does not play a big role; the most important thing is attention from the person. My sister never gave me gifts for the holidays because she works abroad. I understood why she didn't give me anything, but I still felt bad about it. For Halloween, my sister ordered me a gift here: www.jetgiftbaskets.com with home delivery. I was delighted and even cried when I read the greeting note. Now I'm saving up money to order a gift for her.

Last edited:

mariannamay

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mastering gift giving takes a lot of time and effort. I also agree that if we don't make a serious effort to choose something special for someone, the gift is wasted. Ethical gift giving is a really great option because it gives us the opportunity to think about our gifts and be socially and environmentally conscious.

Here are a couple of gift ideas for loved ones based on the example of Valentine's Day:

1. A warm accessory. Mittens, a hat, or a warm scarf are the perfect winter gift. Surely the recipient will wear them at least once.

2. Plaid with sleeves. This warm blanket that does not hinder movement is comfortable to read or knit in. You should probably give two or three copies at once, otherwise there will be a constant battle at home for the opportunity to warm up in a blanket.

3. Warm socks . Another undoubtedly useful gift. Naturally, you need to give something very cute and New Year's. Cotton socks with a winter design are a great gift for loved ones. Let their feet be warm and colds be avoided.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: