Mooka151

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started in the hobby 2 years ago, and let me say the information available on sites like this is invaluable to a newb getting into something as multifaceted as the husbandry of a reef tank.... well at least a nice one. If not for what I have picked up on absorbing the info that is put out there I would be the proud owner of a very expensive saltwater swamp. So much to my surprise I came across manhattan reefs, fellow refers right in my backyard so I figured I?d join.

Not to tech savvy, this is the first club I have joined, not on FB or Twitter etc. so forgive me if I post or do something in the wrong thread or whatever.

While I?m here just wanted to see what everyone?s favorite spots are, I go to Aquarium Village and Caribbean Blue Aquatics, most of the other spots just don?t take very good care if there tanks, have aptasia and such all over the place. are there any places on the island that you would recommend, mainly interested in LPS.

Thanks

Mooka151

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, appreciate it. There was a spot down on Jericho Tpk, maybe franklin square next door to a puppy shop that had some decent stuff. Stopped by the other day and it?s closed down. Will defiantly check it out. Thanks again

Mooka151

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TUSI, I stopped by Advanced Marine Aquatics today. You were right that place is pretty awesome. The tanks were immaculate. Picked up a nice zoo rock and a tube anemone. Thanks for the recommendation.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: