fransmom

Intermediate
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
getting a 29 gallon nano from some one down sizing, It will come with every thing, so i guess i will learn as i go. However i recently bought a 24 gallon nano from a member and have to start from scratch. Bear in mind that i am new to saltwater aquarium so i just wanted to get a quick crash course as to what i need as a must. I have a pump that comes with it and i know that i need mechanical and chemical filtration but how do you get a skimmer in a 24 gallon if they cant be submerged fully once it is covered? Also, if i have live rocks and sans which diminishes cycling time, what kind of corals and fish can i consider putting in that are hardy. I have the standard bulb that comes with JBJ nan cube mt 50. Also what type of fish to suggest , given i have 2 nanos? you guys seem to have a wealth of info, so i guess with your help this will be more of an enjoyable experience with less mistakes thus saving money.Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: