nforgione

Nakieclown69
Rating - 80%
16   4   0
Sea Level Aquarium
28 US Highway 46 West, Pine Brook, New Jersey 07058
www.sealevelaquarium.com

- dude who managed Hanover Pet in East Hanover, NJ owns this store with another old co-worker.

Very knowledgeable of the hobby, prices are ok for coral and high for fish. Nice frag selection.

hclaveria

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
bartmalave had a shop in JC by rt 440. Last time I was there (too long ago) he was telling me that he was looking for a better location somewhere off of Bergenline. I havent stopped by in some time and havent heard from him. He had a nice setup and decent prices.

NYGiants84

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
is there any good local fish store around Jersey City area?

Elos aqua studio newyork (actually located in Shorthills NJ which is like a 25 minute drive but beyond worth it!

The guys there are awesome to talk to and can get you ANY fish you want... the store is BEAUTIFUL!!! and trust me I mean its def a cut above the rest...

Every weekend I travel to Elos, Absolutelyfish, Aquatic Obsessiosn, Tropiquarium, and a couple more.. and ELOS is the best!

Give them a try... Just picked up my yellow tang from them and before that a Melanurus... and they just ordered me a Leopard wrasse...

533 Millburn Ave, Short Hills, NJ ? (201) 516-1000 ? ? aquastudionyc.com

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks to all for sharing the local fish stores but i would like to add 3 more local fish stores in NJ.

Ocean Encounter
37 Fox Chase Drive
Blackwood, NJ 08012
856-435-0423

Adam's Pet Safari
19 W. Main St.
Chester, NJ 07930
908-879-8998

Absolutely Fish, Inc.
1080 Route 46 West
Clifton, NJ 07013
973- 365-0200

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: