techreef

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, former MR member who got pulled away from the board years ago due to a growing family. I've had my 90G tank up and running for about 10 years, but between little time to spend puttering on the tank due to family activities and a PITA eunicid worm hitchhiker that defies ALL attempts at extermination, I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather not keep my tank running. So I'm looking to find a new home for my remaining fish, a 6" female Bellus Angelfish and a mated pair of captive-bred Ocellaris clowns. I'd like $200 for the three fish, and will happily toss in any astraea or cowrie snails you spot while you're picking up the fish. I have 5-6 green striped mushrooms too, if anyone is interested, I'd sell for $15. If we can detach it, I also have an ailing gorgonia from the Tampa, FL, area that came on my original Tampa Bay Saltwater shipments of liverock.

I'm located in Northern Jersey, in Montclair. Send me a PM if you're interested. I'll try and post some pics of the fish in the next day or three. All three fish are fat and happy. They feed extensively on my amphipod population, in addition to their regular feedings. I can also dig up the receipts for the three fish; I believe all three came from Liveaquaria.

Thanks. Cheers,
-Steve

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: