ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
One bad a$$ glass blower! I went yesterday for a preview! I'm a person who builds everything I possibly can carpentry electrical plumbing professionally , and seeing Steve blow glass was like nothing I've seen before in person, he's a cool dude with wicked skill just a hike out there for me but well worth the trip..... The knowledge I learned for a trade of a few corals was priceless! P.s. Steve my girl loves the glass ;oP and I'll post some pics of the glass frag discs when I figure out which corals are worthy of the glass lol

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Have you gotten into using volcanic ash in you work. It seems to create some amazing colors.
I live in the pacific northwest and saw some item out there that were absolutely incredible.

deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
i have encased a variety of earthly material, but never volcanic ash... although i have herd of this before, never seen it in person.....

a good buddy of mine who worked in the studio with me had a relative pass away a while ago.. he encased the ashes into glass and gave out pendants with the ashes in them to his family..... looked pretty interesting....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: