jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
You guys are missing the point. Who cares which breed is the most aggressive... Go to an animal shelter. The ones that i've been to are 90% pits. Go choose a free dog that is going to die. Don't support an "entrepreneur" trying to make a buck breeding dogs.

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
With that said apologies to the OP for derailing thread, but I hope your friend isn't one of those backyard breeders and if he is I certainly hope he knows what he is doing. If he does, he should get certified if he doesn't have it already.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
As far as pitbulls go. I have met many great pits in my time. I agree that it is all about how they were raised.
Now with that said, why do you think pitbulls are te dog of choice for drug dealers and dog fighters? The answer is bc they are the most aggressive breed of dog and it is very easy to bring out that "aggressive nature" in Pits.

I'm sure a few nypd guys on here can share a story or two about the pits that had ability to bark removed so they could attack in the drug dens without police hearing them. Scary dogs, but I have also been to a fellow reefers place and his pit is a big mush! Like everything else, personal choice

I got bit in face by a doby when i was 3, it was my aunts dog, thankfully it just held my face and didn't rip or shred me up

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Arati & Dr Cooper both are not saying don't get a pit!! They are asking people to adopt rather then buy for simple fact that there are 100's of pits as well as other breeds being KILLED at the shelters daily....

I have 3 pitbulls living in my home with 3 cats, and they all get along! If anything it is the cats that will chase poor Havic.lol
The meanest of my pits is Havic, but only towards strangers ever since my son left him at a friend's place for a couple of weeks. Knowing that we put him out when company comes that he does not know. That is called being responsible. I do know that once he gets to know you he becomes puddy in your hands.;)
The others are total sweet hearts that have to be put out with some people because the people are afraid, and besides these girls love to hug & kiss. Yes, hug No not hump, she literally grabs on, and hugs you.
The big tan guy in my avatar was another one of my mush baby....

See my signature!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: