reefboss

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont **** with Monster Aquarium anymore. They are overcharging for fish worst than manhattan at this point. Its still a good store to go to for basic tropical fish, but anything in the higher end of the cost spectrum they overcharge for. it seems as they have grown in popularity they have also increased their prices. they also dont medicate their fish, nor do they do a good job at feeding specialized feeders. Also i find that if your are not chinese they basically give you the **** treatment.

Check out Monster Aquariums in Flushing.

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Throw a wants to buy add on monsterfishkeepers.com. They aren't that rare, try Fishtown USA or call a few places and see if they can order it for you. If you don't mind driving to NJ Aquascape should have them.

shookONES

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I dont **** with Monster Aquarium anymore. They are overcharging for fish worst than manhattan at this point. Its still a good store to go to for basic tropical fish, but anything in the higher end of the cost spectrum they overcharge for. it seems as they have grown in popularity they have also increased their prices. they also dont medicate their fish, nor do they do a good job at feeding specialized feeders. Also i find that if your are not chinese they basically give you the **** treatment.

...like what? I'm white and shop there regularly and can't say enough good things about this place.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: